Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take 10" of snow any day over ice. Ice is destructive. I will drive in snow, ice I stay put.

The downside of living in snow country.  ;)

Go big or go home is always my motto. Power is for n00bs.

Watch the amount of caffeine you're taking in everyday. Caffeine can dehydrate you very fast if taken in large doses and when you are stressed it can even react faster. Stress can do weird things to the body and even make certain functions shut down. Try to relax and breathe properly. Good decision to see the doctor.

True about the caffeine. I feel good this morning but will be curious as to as the day wears on. Thanks again HS :)

Dave I hope you can figure out what's going on, and feel better. That sounds really rough.

Have to speak up for caffeine a bit. Probably not a problem with dehydration...here are links. I read somewhere else that since coffee etc is mostly water that would far outweigh dehydrating effects, if any, and it counts toward daily fluid intake...can't find that though.

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-coffee-wont-dehydrate-study-20140110,0,3813768.story#axzz2sSdncriD

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/04/health/nutrition/04real.html?_r=0

-Admitted coffee fiend

Thanks guys! As noted in the other thread going to try to do it for some other spots.. tho the "per event" one might be tough.. might need to do by day or something.. that's a lot of extra work. ;)  

Archived