• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

I'd like someone to explain to me again why people from Southern PA feel the need to post pics and obs of their ripping snow outside of their own subforum when the vast majority if those in that subforum are seeing heavy, cold rain.

Their workplace is in this forum, nothing wrong with posting obs if they're close enough

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's always revisionist when things happen. I remember a whole lot of talk about us flipping at like 12z.

That's why I listen only to Wes.  When he commented last night about how warm stuff was on the models it seemed a pretty good chance that nothing was going to happen near DC.  Others put up warnings as well like you and Matt so if we flip for a bit at the end it will more or less be what was said by some of the smarter ones here

:cry:

put me on ignore you can't handle it

Glad for your snow. Would even be glad for I-83 Blizzard's snow. A little harder to feel sympathy toward dude when he talks about how hosed he is cause he can't get to work in Baltimore because of all his snow.

Enjoy your snow, looks like it is gorgeous.

I reserve the right to be disappointed at missing out again, despite the passive aggressiveness of snowfan and what not.

Glad for your snow. Would even be glad for I-83 Blizzard's snow. A little harder to feel sympathy toward dude when he talks about how hosed he is cause he can't get to work in Baltimore because of all his snow.

Enjoy your snow, looks like it is gorgeous.

I reserve the right to be disappointed at missing out again, despite the passive aggressiveness of snowfan and what not.

well not everyone can work from home and i understand his issue. he lives where its dumping snow but works where its raining. i thankfully can work from home and right now I'm the only one getting snow at my office. Otherwise, Id probably be bitching about it too.

I have asked him, numerous times, in the PA thread to stop posting his obs down here. So... can't make the guy do anything.

Sorry those of us who are getting snow are upsetting the rest of you.

well not everyone can work from home and i understand his issue. he lives where its dumping snow but works where its raining. i thankfully can work from home and right now I'm the only one getting snow at my office. Otherwise, Id probably be bitching about it too.

I have asked him, numerous times, in the PA thread to stop posting his obs down here. So... can't make the guy do anything.

Perhaps he should move south...

Sorry you guys can't enjoy your snow without  complete adulation from the rest of the forum

Sorry you guys can't enjoy your snow without  complete adulation from the rest of the forum

i could give a **** whether you or anyone else cares about my snow or not. but its quite hilarious to see how many people get all bitchy and whiny when they get nothing and others cash in.

Archived