joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panic in the storm thread is funny. No one should have felt comfortable about this storm unless they were close to PA. that's been evident for awhile.

I don't see panic. I see disappointment, people can intellectually know they are going to come up short, but still hard to see it so nice so close. No need to prey on their disappointment. 

I'd like someone to explain to me again why people from Southern PA feel the need to post pics and obs of their ripping snow outside of their own subforum when the vast majority if those in that subforum are seeing heavy, cold rain.

They are doing us a favor and we MUST be as excited about their snow as them or we are bad people.

No different than people from Winchester, Martinsburg, Mt Parkton, Davis, WV, etc. posting their obs/pics. 

I'd like someone to explain to me again why people from Southern PA feel the need to post pics and obs of their ripping snow outside of their own subforum when the vast majority if those in that subforum are seeing heavy, cold rain.

We knew we were getting rain, we knew they were getting snow.  If we all were supposed to get snow but then only bust and get rain it might be annoying.  but no biggie IMHO.

Everyone's always revisionist when things happen. I remember a whole lot of talk about us flipping at like 12z.

Archived