Newest Member
    joxey
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her or him?.

Lol.... I'm guessing you like the eye candy Erin represents!

It started off with her giggling.... him laughing and then she says....so nice to see you .... He responds with nice to see you.....so did you have a good weekend ....did you do anything fun? She tells him quiet...A little more banter... then she asks about the way she shoved the microphone in his face ....do you have anything to take back?

RS:Just way I attacked him....it was uncalled for ...blah blah blah....

Lol.... I'm guessing you like the eye candy Erin represents!

It started off with her giggling.... him laughing and then she says....so nice to see you .... He responds with nice to see you.....so did you have a good weekend ....did you do anything fun? She tells him quiet...A little more banter... then she asks about the way she shoved the microphone in his face ....do you have anything to take back?

RS:Just way I attacked him....it was uncalled for ...blah blah blah....

Oh well, she is some serious eye candy. I was the one who filmed her through the hotel peephole  :popcorn: .

Gorgeous day out. Was out in shorts and t-shirt cleaning the beast. 57 feels like 77. I am rooting for the DC folks. I have no horse in this race, even tho Mt. Holly is calling for 2-4 here, that will be updated I am sure. I really do want HEAVY rain to wash the wretched salt off the roads. I am at climo for snow, so good luck to those around DC who have been fringed and jipped forever. If NAM verifies, DC will get a nice 4 inch pasting. Ok I have rambled enough...nice pre SB buzz going here. ;)

Just shows that people with money have as many if not more problems than regular people. Amazing how all these movie stars cannot stay off of drugs.

Interesting how some of the world's greatest artists have had addiction and/or mental health issues. Unfortunately seems to come with the territory.

Number one question to CWG:

Why is TWC forecasting 4-6" for DC.

Answer: how the f do I know

Obviously conservative, even way conservative, is the way to go here for the forecast...in terms of government decisions, though, there is this nagging risk in this particular storm given the timing of the lowest confidence period (8-10 am) coinciding with the latter part of morning rush hour. I feel like everyone is aware of gridlock fiascos now given the DC and Atlanta experiences, and it's still a risk management question-- err towards the 'worst case' scenario or the 'best case?'  Worst case scenario for this area in this storm would be the commuters from Montgomery, Howard, Loudoun, and Fairfax counties stuck in gridlock on routes like I-66 and I-270 during a blitz of heavy snow where it had been sleet or non-accumulating snow at the start of the commute.

I didn't think it was ridiculous/silly for the the OPM to close the federal government on 12/10- every single outlet, including CWG, was stressing a high-impact rush hour event. 

One of my older children did but that was 15 years ago so if you need any questions answered i can ask my wife and she would probably know.

I think the kiddo has/had it. Had a fever for a few days which broke this morning. Now she has a rash. Doesn't seem to be bothering her. Fits all the symptoms of it.

Archived