Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure was, had to pick up a prescription and had a hard time finding a parking place.

Enough weather weenie talk. Time to go work on the boat and start loading stuff in it...meteorlogical spring is only a month away.

Best post of the winter

I love the Spring even tho I don't cash in on most of the severe.

None of us do usually. ;) greenery and sun is always good in my book. Plus don't have to throw on my whole wardrobe to go outside

Survived the store... Now that the snow is melting off my deck, I can see way too many dog turds. Stupid dogs

Shrewsbury Walmart?  I have to go there later and I can only imagine the shelves are picked clean.  At least I only need icemelt and pharmacy goods, as I loaded up at Hunt Valley Wegmans the other day.

you guys enjoy your snow on Monday. I am fine with my rain in Sussex County. I am already above climo for the season.

I dunno.......I think we can maybe scrape a sloppy inch or two.....but even if we don't, we had two events in Jan that were ~4"each, and I think that's pretty good for our area. Still holding hope for the weekend...

Shrewsbury Walmart?  I have to go there later and I can only imagine the shelves are picked clean.  At least I only need icemelt and pharmacy goods, as I loaded up at Hunt Valley Wegmans the other day.

Yup, I hardly go down to cockeysville anymore. It wasn't horrible, but much worse than usual.

Yup, I hardly go down to cockeysville anymore. It wasn't horrible, but much worse than usual.

The tooth to Tattoo ratio of the customers there on weekends is fairly disproportionate, but taken en toto it isn't a bad place to score some basic durable goods and quick eats.  Wegman's is king for variety/quality, and Wells liquors helps to keep the liver pickled with a variety of occasion appropriate imports.   

I actually wouldn't mind a nice hard rain to wash away all the
Aaand my daughter has figured out how to open doors. I heard her messing with the bathroom door, then it got quiet. I go to investigate and she is she unrolling the toilet paper. Joy

As long s she doesn't eat it. Always was a problem with mine. Everything gravitates to their mouth.

The tooth to Tattoo ratio of the customers there on weekends is fairly disproportionate, but taken en toto it isn't a bad place to score some basic durable goods and quick eats.  Wegman's is king for variety/quality, and Wells liquors helps to keep the liver pickled with a variety of occasion appropriate imports.

I lold reading this.

I worked at that store during hs. You summed it up good.

I can't keep up anymore and don't want to interrupt the brain trust in the other threads, so...

Sunday eve/Monday morning = wet sloppy snow (naso fun commute for some)

Tuesday eve = rain to FR late night

Wed early morning= switching back to rain and possibly ending with snow

Next weekend = Unicorn turning into Harry Houdini

Is that about right?

Archived