Newest Member
    joxey
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mattieg I love your new avatar!

On another note, upon hearing the decision that the groundhog made this morning, I just have to say I found this quite interesting.

The girls were watching a Wild Kratts episode the other day about the groundhog and what wakes him up from his hibernation. Come to find out he does not wake to keep us in suspense on whether or not winter will be 6 more weeks, or Spring right around the corner. He wakes to venture out to see if there are any sleeping females near his burrow. He is out trolling for ladies and if he finds one he makes note of it and crawls back into his own burrow to sleep some more. Makes sense since winter is not officially over until Spring Equinox every year, and sounds like typical male behavior. Find his woman and go back to bed.  :pimp: 

Just curious... Why the hatred?

It's not hatred. The guy is a hypester and plays to snow weenie fantasies - I don't think people can deny that. You do that and you keep people coming back my telling them what they want to hear, and if you weenie out enough and you'll eventually be right.

I don't care enough about weather to hate on anyone. Poke fun at? Sure. But not hate.

Archived