Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the unicorn storm went to the glue factory, the bathroom olympics are getting started and we wait for the next storm to go poof.

Yeah.. I used to think it was the "blue" factor that sent people over the edge... but  nothing does it like all three globals showing a HECs.. I looked at my browser history the other day and it was peppered with browser activity at 11PM, 2AM, 5AM, etc.. like degenerate gambler...

Anybody know a good way to get a song out of your head? I've got an A Day to Remember song in my head. Can't stop singing or humming it

Replacing the stuck song with another song can be very effective. You have to sing the replacement song a bit until it dislodges the other. But, you have to be careful to choose a song that will not likewise become stuck. Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da by the Beatles is my go-to song in your situation. Works perfectly.

Replacing the stuck song with another song can be very effective. You have to sing the replacement song a bit until it dislodges the other. But, you have to be careful to choose a song that will not likewise become stuck. Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da by the Beatles is my go-to song in your situation. Works perfectly.

Thanks. I'll try  that. It might be tough to find that go to song part  :)

Thanks i try. If you need any other pearls of wisdom from me please do not hesitate to ask.

I'll keep that in mind  :clap:

Archived