amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Jan. 18th "Threat" Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never ceases to fascinate after so many years and events in regards to the difference in snowfall taking my short drive from Ashland/Hopkinton down to Franklin. Not a long distance. So often there will be nothing doing around Exit 16

off 495 and by the time I get to Exit 20/21 it is a winter wonderland. Picking up again here in Franklin. 

Holy crap little elevation goes a long way, I am at 875, what is Norfolk's official alt.?

1400 - it was just as much the location of that band though.

Even North Canaan which is a snow pit (low elevation and downslope dandy spot) had 7.5". All about the banding on that mesolow. 

Even North Canaan which is a snow pit (low elevation and downslope dandy spot) had 7.5". All about the banding on that mesolow. 

yea that was a very cool feature, showed up well on WV. It appears to me, now the Norlun is taking shape across Mass and NH, they aint done yet

Congrat's to Litchfield County for eclipsing Mount Mansfield's January snowfall total in about 10 hours today, haha.

Might as well go for a futility record at this point, lol.

Archived