12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Biggest Storm of 2014 Nowcast/Obs/Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my deck I have around 3 inches of snow,  same on my brick wall,   and top of the driveway. Only 2 inches on top of my car,  that's kind of strange.  Under a tree my sidewalk is bare,  away from the tree it has 2 to 3 inches.  It's still snowing. Have no idea which to use for a snow total.  I'll probably go with the deck measurement.  It's still snowing.

On my deck I have around 3 inches of snow,  same on my brick wall,   and top of the driveway. Only 2 inches on top of my car,  that's kind of strange.  Under a tree my sidewalk is bare,  away from the tree it has 2 to 3 inches.  It's still snowing. Have no idea which to use for a snow total.  I'll probably go with the deck measurement.  It's still snowing.

nice event

Sweet Wes. Thats a huge over performer for you down there. It is all about done here, im very happy with this. About 4.6"  here

Those aren't even warning criteria events dude...advisory

We all know you're only in it for the big dogs...but you really can't downplay these 3 events so far...if we happen to get a big one at some point then great but these are the type of snows that are more normal. You still look like a kook with your complaining..lol

saw about 3" on average from germantown down to gaithersburg.  measured close to 2" where i'm at.  still about 50% slopfest here, though probably the best event since jan '11.  still would like to get a storm where it's not mostly wet snow here.  been a while.

got more than me.  Congrats, Wes.  :)  Glad you got under that nice band

Just got to 2.0. My 32.2 temp has not budged for hours. I agree with Ji in a way that we may not get to the powder side of the storm. Not much is going to blow around with the exception of the tree accumulation. Still, nice event brings me to 5.5 on the season if this is truly over.

Congrats Wes. If anyone deserves snow, it's you.

Archived