• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Biggest Storm of 2014 Nowcast/Obs/Disco

Bob Chill

Just measured in 6 places and i have 5.9" and it is still snowing decently. I should end with a minimum of 6.5", what a sweet storm. Enjoy it, i think i am taking off work tomorrow because it will take me 3 hours to get to work with the drivers in Pikesville.

I'm hoping for a snow day.  It's going to be a great day for short walks and warm whiskey cider.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-30c over WV. Too bad it probably torches most of our snow pack first or it'd be well below zero.

Anything goes tonight, all the Mod's and Admins are so happy they are drinking heavily.

Get your snow up now as it will be so much more difficult tomorrow. Good storm, 2-4" for much of the area, 5 for a few, 1 for a few. Very few thought this area would get this much as of last night. It's tough to snow in DC and it takes no talent to be negative about it or whine about it. Cut that sh*t out and you won't need a subscription drive-you'll have more members then you could possibly imagine.

Just measured in 6 places and i have 5.9" and it is still snowing decently. I should end with a minimum of 6.5", what a sweet storm. Enjoy it, i think i am taking off work tomorrow because it will take me 3 hours to get to work with the drivers in Pikesville.

Another 6" storm, that's awesome, especially for a Miller B.

To hell with all the negativity here, this is turning out to be a great winter especially for the northern MD crowd.

Archived