CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Dec 14/15 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overperformer on the CT shore, I just went moderate and increasing. I am liking the now cast trends.

Yeah i'd say we have moderate falling here. The beers at the party were out on the screened in deck and they were ice cold but liquid. As soon as you opened it and walked into the hiouse..they slushed up and started oozing and overflowing. Crazy phenomenon. Follks were dumbfounded.

This may be an insane coastal front BTW. I still think this does not penetrate far inland over ern MA. Maybe BED?

I can't wait.

Just for reference....12/16/07 ended up penetrating all the way back to Tyngsboro....12/21/08 reached rt 128, 12/5/03 hit about Winchester, just inside of rt 128.

Gun-to-head, this reaches e Billerica....about 3-4 miles nw of me.

I can't wait.

Just for reference....12/16/07 ended up penetrating all the way back to Tyngsboro....12/21/08 reached rt 128, 12/5/03 hit about Winchester, just inside of rt 128.

Gun-to-head, this reaches e Billerica....about 3-4 miles nw of me.

I suppose it goes to Tewksbury briefly....I didn't think about how far it went back during that storm. I still think you stay on the good side for the most part.

Its been slow to pickup here, but we now have 1.5" on the ground with heavier snowfall moving in now.

Temp: 12.2 degrees.

12.4F / 9F here with calm winds.  Light / occasionally moderate with some super sparkly dendrites....look real purdy in the lights.  Hoping to be xc skiing by 11 pm!  About 1.5" here too.  

1.5" here so far and very light snow at the moment. Still feel good for 4-8" here.

I'm wondering if we can pound out a few hours of some paste with high rates before we flip to RN.

Also winds flipped here from N to ENE and temp jumped from around 18 to 23 in the last hour and a half.

Just dropped our daughter and friend at the garden for the "jingle balls" show. Meeting friends for a dinner in the n end. 25 on the car thermo. 25/21 BOS but temps held past few hours. Late afternoon early eve burst gave mby about 2. Awaiting the show while we enjoy dinner lingering before picking the kids back up in about 3 hours. Fun evening coming when the band begins.

20 degrees here. Ticked up a tiny bit. Virtually nothing falling here right now.

1/2" maybe, but roads are atrocious.

Just saw a tweet about Burbank slashing amounts. Held on as long as he could, but he finally caved.

If nothing else it's been nice seeing powdered sugar fall for 7 hours and produce half an inch.

Archived