amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Pre Thanksgiving Event Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to hear the reports of the sort of surprise (from what i gather) moderate to heavy snow in parts of TN. lets hope that continues and does so as it moves into n ga and the carolinas lol

still sitting with a wetbulb around 29 - this is the antsy time when all we can do is wait on the precip to arrive (and jeesh it sure does seem too slow on radar to do so almost all the time :)

the wind has picked up from the ne a bit (just ran my dog out) and looked like virga starting. radar shows a nice blob of snow over head but its not making it to the ground. at least maybe something interesting will finally start up

I hear ya!! I think you will def see some frozen precip...I expect an announcement in the next hour....then I'll be watching!

Rain has started and the temperature has dropped fairly fast as expected. Down from 41 to 38 in less than an hour. Not expecting any ice, but it will be interesting to see how low we go. 0z NAM gives me hope for some back end snow showers. That's for another thread though. 

Good to be back tracking a system this early!

Archived