• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 6th-8th Ocean Storm Obs

free_man

Think we are just about done here in terms of accumulations, radar looks like the best banding is going to miss to my south by the time it gets here, eerily similar to the blizzard. Can't complain though, this was totally a positive bust here, going to put 10" on the nose in the books, it was around 9" on the ground when I went out to measure a few minutes ago, and I'm adding an inch for compaction and settling overnight.

-skisheep

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firehose starting to sage SE of Western CT-think the best might be over?

yeah I think we might be about done with accumulations, probably should go down to SN- soon, although the band hitting southern orange county mighe be one last round of fun on the northern edge of it.

What was your storm total? 10" here, you probably are higher.

-skisheep

Been Snowing for 43 Hours. 9.5". Average 1" per 4.5 Hours. Ugh. Lol. What a Bleeping Storm. Both Historically Good and Historically Bad.

Thank Goodness I spoke with Paul. Made the day better. What I must find out is what in God's name happened to RI. He didn't even know not having really watched it.

My Driveway has 2" btw. 2. I

1. The 20"+ Club Staffordville, CT 20.8" S. Weymouth, MA 20.5" Canton, MA 20.0", Schrewsbury, MA 20.0" via @NWSBoston #snow

Expand

1. The 20"+ Club Staffordville, CT 20.8" S. Weymouth, MA 20.5" Canton, MA 20.0", Schrewsbury, MA 20.0" via @NWSBoston #snow

Expand

Were probably really close, if not there already.

Must be some weird elevation cutoff going on. I'm only seeing maybe 4 or 5" here at UHart, but the latest PNS data says West Hartford has 14". When I'm done eating lunch I'm gonna take a drive a bit further West towards Avon to see if the elevation is really throwing it off that much.

No way! Barely 6-7" here at NBC CT

yeah I think we might be about done with accumulations, probably should go down to SN- soon, although the band hitting southern orange county mighe be one last round of fun on the northern edge of it.

What was your storm total? 10" here, you probably are higher.

-skisheep

On my deck which faces north, there's a good 10 inches...front of house has much less due to south facing exposure/compaction...nice overperformer for sure!

Archived