Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 6th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This subforum is a disaster

What with weenies (some from outside the area) proclaiming it's gonna be mostly a rain event inside the beltway, I wish they could provide an overwhelming consensus for all models /soundings and advice from the NWS for this to happen, or STFU.

I do....hang tough bro..you're gonna get some....5+ easy

5" is my threshold. If I can get to that then I've doubled my last two years and all that falls on top of it is sugar. Would love the higher amounts but I know my track record down here.

5" is my threshold. If I can get to that then I've doubled my last two years and all that falls on top of it is sugar. Would love the higher amounts but I know my track record down here.

Same here. I feel for the amount invested in tracking this one, and the fact that we are going to get 1-2" of liquid, 5" is my weenie cut off. (insert weenie joke here)

I saw WBAL's/Tony Pann's map...I think that's their RPM model output.  

it was some sort of model for sure - the colors changed from when he did it at 5am versus 6am, but he had the text amounts in the same locations.

I saw WBAL's/Tony Pann's map...I think that's their RPM model output.  

Yea it looks like that is what it is from seeing his maps on TV, they always use the RPM. Although once in a while like last night at 11 they also showed the Euro to explain the track without amounts.

Archived