• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
March 6th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

when he was a teenager he threatened to punch me in the face if he ever saw me. you are right to think he adds nothing.

Was that before or after you immaturely got into a verbal confrontation with a teenager trashing my entire life? I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of "pieces of crap like you deserve to be". 

Play the innocent bs as always.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I posted on fb that I'd love for all of us to get hit, including BOS.   The regionalism is stupid sometimes.

The regionalism is sorta goofy, but it would be nice for you guys to get a good storm and New England miss completely for a change. You guys are over due.

I kinda miss not being there to see this unfold first hand. Most snow since February 2010 and i remember that well...LOL

I just tried to login and search for the post, but I'm getting site errors on the old euswx.

Dude don't get into a forum fight...

going and searching for the post is really immature. Just let it drop for now or take it to a PM. We don't want to hear it here. 

NAM better be right, the drama in here is getting overbearing. Only thing to cure it is a dose of the white stuff.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

In all seriousness I'm a novice to all this. I actually have been in an intro to meteorology class the past few weeks while working on my degree mainly because of the interest I have here and the information that comes from the site. All of the mets here pro and knowledgable amateur help me understand the science behind a lot of this. I just wanted to say thank you

Dude don't get into a forum fight...

going and searching for the post is really immature. Just let it drop for now or take it to a PM. We don't want to hear it here. 

I'm done with it now that's fine with me. It was years ago. It just looks bad when someone claims you want to punch them in the face and suggests you meant it literally, so naturally I wanted to clear it up with everyone in the open. Let it be known I don't wish to punch any of you :lol: 

I'll ignore anything further, but I think people would agree I have been contributing and not detracting from the forecasting threads. 

Moving on.

Was that before or after you immaturely got into a verbal confrontation with a teenager trashing my entire life? I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of "pieces of crap like you deserve to be". 

Play the innocent bs as always.

She's not innocent, but you can't threaten violence against any other board members. Making threats is way over the line regardless of whether she said some mean things to you first.

Well--long nights ahead of hopefully great OBS and banter (with some great beer in hand).  Let's all enjoy whatever the hell falls from the sky.  Not staying up for EURO, but I'll check in when the alarm goes off.  Hope to wake up to news of BHMECS! :weenie::lmao:

Good old RPM model...and John Collins hates snow.  Therefore I turn WBAL off unless it's Tommy T.  Wonder where he is by the way...

He can be brutal. About as conservative as humanly possible and never once in his twenty plus years with wbal has he ever shown any emotion or enthusiam. Makes you wonder why someone like that becomes a meteorologist, but as we know he not alone. I don't like to knock anyone but he has always annoyed me.

He can be brutal. About as conservative as humanly possible and never once in his twenty plus years with wbal has he ever shown any emotion or enthusiam. Makes you wonder why someone like that becomes a meteorologist, but as we know he not alone. I don't like to knock anyone but he has always annoyed me.

Unlike most of us - he probably got interested in weather after a bright sunny day. He wants to discover the science behind the sunniest days on record ;) 

Nowcast / obs time could not possibly come soon enough.

The envelope is locked. Were arguing over wobbles. Pick your favorite, hug it, and for God sakes act more mature than my 8 year old twins.

All models will not go into a marginal airmass saying the same exact thing. If you think warm is right, grab your umbrella. If you think cold is right, grab your shovel. If you want to whine and fight, just stfu and kick your cat.

Archived