Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Blizzard Observation Thread Feb 8-9th 2013

dryslot

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With about an inch on the ground some idiot in an SUV went barreling down our street and took out the telephone pole that powers our house.   Live wires all over his vehicle, they'll need to cut our power to get him out of his truck.  Who knows how long it will take to get power back.  I told the cops to ticket the bastard!

Moderate snow here now.

With about an inch on the ground some idiot in an SUV went barreling down our street and took out the telephone pole that powers our house.   Live wires all over his vehicle, they'll need to cut our power to get him out of his truck.  Who knows how long it will take to get power back.  I told the cops to ticket the bastard!

Moderate snow here now.

What's the street name?  

Moderate snow here now.

Are the wires okay??   :pimp: 

Moderate snow here now.

By the time they extract the moron from the car and get the power back on, the storm will knock it out.  

Ayer Mass:

Trees are just starting to wobble a bit... Some snow can be seen blowing off my neighbors' roof tops from out of window.  About to do my 3rd video update. 

street outside is snow covered now.  

snow type is shattered dendrites and grains at est 1.25 mi vis.    Low 20s - brrr

Ayer Mass:

Trees are just starting to wobble a bit... Some snow can be seen blowing off my neighbors' roof tops from out of window.  About to do my 3rd video update. 

street outside is snow covered now.  

snow type is shattered dendrites and grains at est 1.25 mi vis.    Low 20s - brrr

Can you post those videos on here with narration?

Archived