Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 2-3 Clipper Discussion and Observations

stormtracker

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a dusting here. Snow has stopped .I'm only15 miles to ur west. Looks like ur one of the lucky ones. Lookin at radar it looks like the big winners could be s. Md and eastern shore again

Winding down to a few flurries now. We got into a decent band, if you would even call it that from about 5:30 to 7:30. Probably didn't quite make an inch but I'm too lazy to measure. Since I was conservative on a couple previous events this year I'll just round this one up to an inch. Snowed for over 5 hours, briefly stopped between 4: 30 and 5:00. Hoping the Monday night clipper turns out better.

I see that the Sunday clipper dried up. It will be sunny and 45 degrees tomorrow.

It's high time to pray to whatever you believe in (I personally believe in climate change-tipping point to thermohaline shutdown within my lifetime) that the Monday clipper does not dry up.

this is a dry season for heavy accumulating snow in Washington

I see that the Sunday clipper dried up. It will be sunny and 45 degrees tomorrow.

It's high time to pray to whatever you believe in (I personally believe in climate change-tipping point to thermohaline shutdown within my lifetime) that the Monday clipper does not dry up.

this is a dry season for heavy accumulating snow in Washington

still shows a half-inch possible for DC tomorrow so not exactly drying up.

Archived