• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Disco/Nowcast/Observations for SWFE on Monday/Tuesday Snow to ice

Damage In Tolland

Ryan, friend of mine measured 2.8" in Plymouth, NH. I think I saw your previous post of 2.6"...close enough. 0.2" difference i a result of the BBQ sauce.

Other totals include:

Dedham: ~0.75"

Lowell: ~0.75" (freezing rain/drizzle and some sleet took over, definitely washing away some of the snow).

Most important part, most of use verified. Drink up fellas.

Yup, close enough. It snowed a little longer so I'm going with 2.8" final. 2-4" verified well. 24.9" on the season here. Not very good, but not terrible. A lot of .5-3" events slowing getting us to that number. Plymouth hasn't had any warning events. (They've been under one warning that busted 12/26, forecasted for 10-16" and they got 6.5")

Yeah...you average about 40" from here on out, so you'd need to be like half that or worse not to beat last year. Here we avg around 35-36" from here on out. That would put me just about right at climo, which makes sense since I'm pretty much at climo now.

I'm at 26.6" for the season now at home...an exact tie of last years total lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...you average about 40" from here on out, so you'd need to be like half that or worse not to beat last year. Here we avg around 35-36" from here on out. That would put me just about right at climo, which makes sense since I'm pretty much at climo now.

That is cool you are around climo. November was good to you.

And Congrats on the news! I missed that one.

Congrats, Will!   Best wishes...

Nice low impact snow event up this way N of Rt 2.  Even these small rad parcels are still snowers.  I don't have any glaze up this way, even though FIT and BED - along my line - are obbing in with ZR occasionally - I wonder if that is an ASOA thing.  Anyway, so long as we have Wednesday's firehose in rout, we are getting a nice reach around here. 25F S-  About 2" total.

Still freezing rain glazing everything, the road was a skating rink when I took my dog for a walk,

Congrats Will, we'll soon welcome you to the club of the happily married man  :axe:

Thanks, lol.

Yeah we had ZR for a while mixed with the sleet which coated everything, but it went over to mostly parachutes mixed with still a few pellets during this latest batch. Right on the line of marginal ML temps up this way.

Archived