12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 2013 Obs

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.9 monday and 1.9 overnight. Man, this is how we get fixed from the drought!! And how we'll get a winter storm, from real rain, not some drizzly bits. GFS continues be to good on rain, and good on totals around here :) T

Very true! We had over 7" up here so far in December with more on the way Saturday.

Nice to see people getting on on some snow. The temp here is plummeting. We are down to 34 degrees and dropping with a heavy burst of snow. Would not surprise me if the Winter Weather Advisory was extended into the NC mountains later this afternoon or evening with a stiff north west flow.

A lot of wind here in Kingsport....temps dropping here as well. 31 in Crossville. 41 here. Sharp gradient. This is definitely my type of weather.

A lot of wind here in Kingsport....temps dropping here as well. 31 in Crossville. 41 here. Sharp gradient. This is definitely my type of weather.

Yep I agree! When that wind shifted wow did it turn to winter again. I am hearing reports all the way doen to Atlanta picking up some flurries and a lot of reports in North Alabama.

Archived