• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 2013 Obs

WilkesboroDude

.98 today for the storm here at my house in Johnson City. Very gusty winds too and reports of downed trees becoming more common. As an insurance agency owner, nights like tonight make me sit on pins and needles. I have and will always be there for my clients (no matter what jburns says). Though I will agree it's usually hard to find a good agent.....

I'm a good agent :angry: You must not be looking in the right places :lol:

Winds just picked up a bit here too. The power has even flickered a few times ;)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man what a rainy day.

Got 2.20" over on my side of town. Very nice. What's your YTD total so far? Normal for us is about 63".

yes! I feel like maybe I was in the bullseye. so far I have the highest total for the state in cocorahs. Oh to be the top station in the state for just one day! wouldn't need any Christmas presents. Just kidding / not really / sort of.

52.64 is my ytd

when you think about it its hard to believe we average over an inch a week. doesn't seem like that.

I hit the low to mid 60s every year 2002-2005, then 2006-2008 dropped with a low of 33.9 in 2007. 2009 a whopping 75.5, then its been slipping the last few years from 61, to 59, and now 52 ytd, but maybe that number will get bumped up.

Archived