amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 2013 Obs

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.18" in Weaverville. Current temp is 29.1° with a gusty wind. Got light snow showers thru the night. shaded areas, cars, & bushes have a light dusting this am. We have company up from Florida, so a trip up to Sam's gap is on the agenda this am. If the snow is worth it I will shoot some pics & post em.

1.18" in Weaverville. Current temp is 29.1° with a gusty wind. Got light snow showers thru the night. shaded areas, cars, & bushes have a light dusting this am. We have company up from Florida, so a trip up to Sam's gap is on the agenda this am. If the snow is worth it I will shoot some pics & post em.

Amazingly that little skiff of snow stayed around all day. Very cold today.

OK, now you're just rubbing it in our face! Seriously, looks awesome! :snowing:

Sorry this is the first double digit snow I have seen in 8 years or so. We have 14" and have now tapered to flurries but believe it or not may see some upslope overnight and tomorrow. It is definitely powder.

post-139-0-15908200-1356649632_thumb.jpg

.6 over night. No flurries here yet, but that's 3.5 of rain for the week, which ain't bad at all. I see some flurries are going thru Atl. Are you seeing any Justin, or Marietta? T

To be honest I haven't been paying attention. Ground outside is wet so i don't know. Maybe Marietta can give a better report.

Archived