joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2012 Obs/Disc

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm getting married today, out in Bluemont VA. The ceremony doesn't start until 6, so it should at least be slightly more bearable out at that point. Now if I can just get any storms to happen before 4:00 or after 7:00, I'll be all set

Congrats!

Also going to a wedding today. Inner Harbor Baltimore, so I'm anticipating near heat-stroke.

Congrats!

Also going to a wedding today. Inner Harbor Baltimore, so I'm anticipating near heat-stroke.

Thanks!

Ouch, inner harbor? Yeah, hopefully they keep it brief. I think our ceremony will last only like 10-15 minutes so as not to melt in a puddle of sweat.

Congratulations!

Thank you!

I'm kinda hoping a storm pops up off in the distance right after the ceremony because that would make wedding photos awesome. Fingers crossed, haha.

Heavy storms AGAIN up there in SE PA...it seems like that's a rainforest and we're the desert in MontCo. My yard is absolutely parched and hard, with big cracks in the beds (even though I watered those). The good thing is not having to cut the grass for a while now.

Tomorrow frontal storms? Eh, I'll say 0.15 for here.

So I'm getting married today, out in Bluemont VA. The ceremony doesn't start until 6, so it should at least be slightly more bearable out at that point. Now if I can just get any storms to happen before 4:00 or after 7:00, I'll be all set

Very cool. My better half and I were married eleven years ago today in an outdoor ceremony. Upper 80s and not a drop of rain. The next seven days IAD had highs in the 90s followed by almost two inches of rain to finish up the week. Needless to say we considered ourselves lucky.

Congratulations!

Very cool. My better half and I were married eleven years ago today in an outdoor ceremony. Upper 80s and not a drop of rain. The next seven days IAD had highs in the 90s followed by almost two inches of rain to finish up the week. Needless to say we considered ourselves lucky.

Congratulations!

Happy anniversary! And thank you

Yeah, the wedding on your weather day is what I was hoping for today, but i'm not complaining too much. It is several degrees cooler out that way due to some elevation, so as long as no storm pops up at 6:00 we'll be good.

Please don't tell me you think you've got it bad.

Nah, I've done okay.

York, PA, on the other hand, has been getting slammed this whole summer. From getting 9" of snow last October to getting a nice thunderstorm almost every single chance this season, their weather rocks.

Nah, I've done okay.

York, PA, on the other hand, has been getting slammed this whole summer. From getting 9" of snow last October to getting a nice thunderstorm almost every single chance this season, their weather rocks.

Cool. I'm just using any chance I can to complain about our lack of storms down here. It's been ridiculous. Bad enough, in fact, that I'm now getting a lot of dead leaves fluttering down onto my deck and backyard.

Outdoor puppet shows fml. Very muggy morning. I will get a storm today. I know it.

This wx post is just for Analog.

No storms for you!

Guess your ceremony already started. Congratulations!!

great sunset in corolla, nc. and the moon has been awesome as well

post-4-0-70879600-1344126047_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-81714900-1344126094_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-46273800-1344126144_thumb.jpg

Nice pics, Midlo. Thanks for sharing them. We are heading to Kill Devil Hills next Saturday morning for a week's stay oceanfront. No moonlight by then, but hoping for some clear nights with the Perseids happening.

Archived