• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 20-21 Snow/Sleet/Ice/Rain event OBS

Deck Pic

The local wxbug says 29 and 12 dp. As the precip moves in, I'd expect the dews to climb and surface to remain close to steady. We'll see how long we stay snow, but it'll be interesting to see how long mapgirl, about 10 miles northwest stays frozen.

Why will that be interesting?

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm being a bit of a weenie, but my changeover, even north and west of Bmore, may be from the east. I think Wes alluded to an easterly component yesterday.

I it should be from the s & w. Upper flow from the sw and 850's will retreat from that direction. Surface will prob be from the east and se though. Your glazed snow sleet combo may start melting before mine. lol

Why will that be interesting?

Only ten miles apart as the crow flies, and I think you do way better. As I'm sure you know, there is a ridge between us and even with my altitude compared to the harbor, I tend to get "city" weather as compared to "country" weather.

I've lived here for 7 years, but I'm still learning the nuances.

Down with the torch.

Only ten miles apart as the crow flies, and I think you do way better. As I'm sure you know, there is a ridge between us and even with my altitude compared to the harbor, I tend to get "city" weather as compared to "country" weather.

I've lived here for 7 years, but I'm still learning the nuances.

Down with the torch.

So in other words you're being a negative nancy about your location and decided to pick me as the poster to compare yourself to?

Archived