Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
2012 Winter Banter Thread #2

yoda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. If hwcfs is right we're all going to die. The really important part that was missed is that if the entire east coast got buried in 3-7' of snow it would break off of the continent, float out past the gulf stream, and sink to the bottom if the sea. I'm scared.

I will only believe this can happen if SyFy has done a movie about it.

I heard that I should go to the February storm threat thread for some good discussion.

on quiet days im not sure it matters that much. there's always been banter in threads.. plus we probably need a part 2 at this pt

If the 06Z GFS ensemble members are to be believed parts of Northern Alabama and Gerogia will have at least doubled, by the end of the day tomorrow, the snowfall we have seen in most areas up here.

No.

EDIT: I'll be surprised if any part of the Southeast outside of the higher elevations sees more than a quarter inch of accumulation (before it melts several hours later).

No.

EDIT: I'll be surprised if any part of the Southeast outside of the higher elevations sees more than a quarter inch of accumulation (before it melts several hours later).

I already know how you feel about looking at the ensembles in the short range. :)

Just thought that it would be ironic if it were to verify. Just another twist of the knife in the gut for up here to see that happen.

I already know how you feel about looking at the ensembles in the short range. :)

Just thought that it would be ironic if it were to verify. Just another twist of the knife in the gut for up here to see that happen.

There's no chance that it will verify, so there was no reason to bring it up in the first place.

Archived