amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
2012 Winter Banter Thread #2

yoda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. It was posted in the banter thread where it belonged. Don't make up stuff to try to vindicate this BS reaction from you.

I could have been mistaken... thought I saw it in the other thread, anyway. Doesn't change the rest of the discussion.

Either way, the point stands that the snow maps are just plain awful and any notion of significant accumulation in the Southeast got dispelled within 5 seconds of looking at the actual temperature profile.

JB doesn't even stoop that low.

I could have been mistaken... thought I saw it in the other thread, anyway. Doesn't change the rest of the discussion.

Either way, the point stands that the snow maps are just plain awful and any notion of significant accumulation in the Southeast got dispelled within 5 seconds of looking at the actual temperature profile.

JB doesn't even stoop that low.

Should we just call this the Ellinwood Banter thread where everything has to meet with you approval? I find it disgusting that you seem to feel the need to continually belittle people even on innocent comments. Never said I believed this would verify nor do I believe that it will but I it would just add an ironic twist to this winter up here if for some reason it did verify.

As far as stooping low I find that your supposed justifications for your manner are probably as low as it gets. Never thought I would get in a pi**ing contest in what is a banter thread that is specifically meant for this type of talk.

ppl can say what they want about non-winter weather but you don't see the silly rationalizations and ridiculous assertions about a heat ridge building over the center of the country and pushing east.

all summer every summer, we have to hear about a death ridge forming that will produce record highs....unfortunately it is usually correct :(

You consider 2" a snowstorm?

Yes, in this winter a 2" area wide snowstorm would be massive and hopefully help make everyone be a little more mellow. Seems reasonable to me given what we have received so far. I know you have faired better than most of us (again that is not saying much), but a solid 2" regional snowstorm would be nice.

Archived