gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's going to be some big numbers put up here in the Berkshires. Haven't heard from Mitch in a while. He may be out of the power game.

After today, I think I need a Circle of Trust emblem!

I just realized my anemmometer must have frozen--the wind was just howling and I saw it read "calm". havent' had a wind reading since 3:00. That sucks. Of great importance, my ruler still works!

After today, I think I need a Circle of Trust emblem!

I just realized my anemmometer must have frozen--the wind was just howling and I saw it read "calm". havent' had a wind reading since 3:00. That sucks. Of great importance, my ruler still works!

Lift it right out of my sig. CoT works miracles for believers.

31.2F with SN/+SN here. Sanbornton, Canterbury, and CON have been down to 1/4SM. It's been mostly 25-30dBZ. I'm hoping that band can creep just a little more northward.

I think you and I are basically in the same boat. It verges on heavy but isn't quite going all out. I think I am more than an inch an hour though. If you look at the big radar we are in a band that connects directly to the mega band over nw mass and se ny. That end of the band though has enhanced echoes. Maybe we stay in this band and as the storm strengthens we start to get the darkest greens and yellow.

Archived