gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31.2F with SN/+SN here. Sanbornton, Canterbury, and CON have been down to 1/4SM. It's been mostly 25-30dBZ. I'm hoping that band can creep just a little more northward.

You have no idea how jealous I am of my parents right now. They're easily getting 15"

I'm hoping for 5"

Transformer just completely blew, power out. Limb broken over shed. Good luck guys.

My parents are up here from Hooksett and they left behind the 2 bearded dragons they have for the grandchildren. It looks like Hooksett is half w/o power on the PSNH site so I'm worried they may not make it if the temp in there drops into the 50s.

Paul's mesomap is really beginning to thin out with obs.

My parents are up here from Hooksett and they left behind the 2 bearded dragons they have for the grandchildren. It looks like Hooksett is half w/o power on the PSNH site so I'm worried they may not make it if the temp in there drops into the 50s.

Ice storm all over again here. Multiple big limbs down.

It's all messed up...

The scrollover gives weird matches.

Says I am Athol, or Pittsfield...

You have no idea how jealous I am of my parents right now. They're easily getting 15"

I'm hoping for 5"

You win some; you lose some. I am right on the northern fringe of that band, but the best stuff is still to my south. The Monads to CON to srn Belknap Co. are getting hit hard right now with the 30dBZ echoes. I'm not sure it can creep northward much more. I'll take what I can get though.

Passed the 16" mark here in Lenox. The band may have peaked, but we should rip for another 2 to 4 hours before it lightens. Absolutely incredible. We will likely surpass what we had on 1/12 with over 20". Still have power, although lights have flickered a number of times. Snow has a nice fluff factor to it, probably 15 to 1 ratios.

Edit: 8 PM...17" and counting!

Archived