wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I mentioned a lolli to 18" or a couple higher yesterday and Gibbs went 12-24" I think. Will even mentioned a lolli to 18 or higher. Thing is...this won't be a small area that has that..potentially. Don't know about 24", but someone might get 18-20 it seems. Who knows..maybe Pete shakes his head and all the snow piled deep on his locks falls and deposits another 4".

LOL I mentioned a lolli to 18" or a couple higher yesterday and Gibbs went 12-24" I think. Will even mentioned a lolli to 18 or higher. Thing is...this won't be a small area that has that..potentially. Don't know about 24", but someone might get 18-20 it seems. Who knows..maybe Pete shakes his head and all the snow piled deep on his locks falls and deposits another 4".

laugh.gif

mod snow, 32.3. Approaching 2".

It's really unfathomablble how hard it's snowing. Just sutatined big flakes and intense, intense rates. We're going to go out and play in a bit.

Yeah, this is special. What a pounding. relentless. We're going back out after dinner and tonight I'm headlamping it and skinning up Berkshire Snow Basin for some early season POWDAH!!! Yeah!!!

LMAO--just had two escaped cows walk across my deck! lol

Tree branch fall over their fence? And you just put that deck up at least they gave it a good stress test. 3.5 on grass, 2.5 on car, little more than 1 on the pavement but only started 90 minutes or so ago. Awesome for anytime of year let alone pre halloween...

Archived