joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30/29, SN+, regeneration. The snowfall rates pulsing from SN+ to SN++.

Pete-you and I can just take turns posting for each other. Craziness.

BOX just reissued the warning bringing us once again to th 6-12 ranksge. I think we'lll be beating that with ease. Even if we lightenup some, moderate rates for the overnight on top of what we've been getting will accomplish that.

Whoo hoo!!!!

BOX just reissued the warning bringing us once again to th 6-12 ranksge. I think we'lll be beating that with ease. Even if we lightenup some, moderate rates for the overnight on top of what we've been getting will accomplish that.

Whoo hoo!!!!

Are you finally going to get rid of your QPF fetish?

Whoo hoo!!!!

Don't forget to post totals on NWS BOX spotter page

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/spotterreportdisc.html

Whoo hoo!!!!

LOL. The cycle is complete. I love the pre storm dance you do. You congratulate everyone else to the North, South, East and West on getting the jackpot. You make yourself sick with worry about the QPF being slashed on the 18z JMA. Then, inevitably, Ullr blesses GC and we get your euphoric "Whoo hoo!". It's a beautiful thing.lol Yeah, I think we're dialed in and the crush is on.

LOL. The cycle is complete. I love the pre storm dance you do. You congratulate everyone else to the North, South, East and West on getting the jackpot. You make yourself sick with worry about the QPF being slashed on the 18z JMA. Then, inevitably, Ullr blesses GC and we get your euphoric "Whoo hoo!". It's a beautiful thing.lol Yeah, I think we're dialed in and the crush is on.

Hey Pete, whatchyu at right now?

Archived