Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be a bit less than 3"....maybe 2.5"? i havent measured, but the early part of this storm has a lot of elevation gradient.

Will, What do you think about the look of the radar and when will this wind down you think? 06z, 12z?

It could be a bit less than 3"....maybe 2.5"? i havent measured, but the early part of this storm has a lot of elevation gradient.

Yeah...I knew it would be at the start, but I just didn't realize it was that steep. Piling up quick now since its started sticking on the road.

Advice: don't...

Roads are bad. Plow truck just went by. Twice this season so far... lol

Ok, haha.

My parents are driving 1 hour home from SE mass later today FTL.

Only one shotgun blast so far. The wind seems to be doing its job of knocking some snow off the trees.

A bunch before the snwo started. Hunters.

Tis a thing of beauty. This could be a big league crush job.

This is just insane. This thing might end up doing okay out here. We're close to 5" and it's only started with weenie flakes at 2:15. hAVen't seen anything like this since Westfield in 2001(?) when we had 23" in about 11 hours. Just awesome!!

I will now take a breath.

30.3/29

A bunch before the snwo started. Hunters.

This is just insane. This thing might end up doing okay out here. We're close to 5" and it's only started with weenie flakes at 2:15. hAVen't seen anything like this since Westfield in 2001(?) when we had 23" in about 11 hours. Just awesome!!

I will now take a breath.

30.3/29

LOL, yeah we're getting absolutely smoked dude. I was out putting up storm windows and it just blew in like a freight train. There was 5+" new when I came in a little while ago. I bet we're over 6" now. What a hammering.

Line contractors about to make a couple months salary in a week again. They are licking their chops right now.

Rather pay them than upper management lol

Good luck to the crews and the support staff. When Nat Grid trucks came here in 2008 I was so psyched

I have 7" OTG in some spots where it had not melted much from the other night. Awesome

Archived