• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TruthSeeker2020
    Newest Member
    TruthSeeker2020
Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisM

October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

i think they are going to have to up the snow accumulation part though

Tonight: Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

NYC thread has all kinds of thunder snow obs inside the City, I'm sure that will be coming soon.

Temp? Quickly drop a few degrees w/onset?

I'm at a toasty 44.5 but dropping. I just went outside and there is definitely some very melted flakes mixed in with the rain. DP's around freezing so hopefully I can drop some more.

My red maple is almost touching the ground already...time to wheel out the generator and open the fuel line

I thought the guy from OKX said the leaves would come down with the snow and he was not concerned. FHL

33.4/32 .about 1/4 inch new.... Come on baby..stay wet

32.3/30 here....I'm right behind you but surprised I'm running cooler. Probably have about .1 - .2 on the snow board. Less on the pavement, but getting some nice sized wet dendrites here.

I'm at a toasty 44.5 but dropping. I just went outside and there is definitely some very melted flakes mixed in with the rain. DP's around freezing so hopefully I can drop some more.

Just shows that the ocean is really warming the extreme lower levels.

Just shows that the ocean is really warming the extreme lower levels.

Yeah it sucks, but it was expected. Already dropped to 43.5.

that is going to change quick snow is covering everything here including roads

down to 34.7 downtown Springfield, definitely mod snow intensity now. Big flakes, accumulating on cars and the grassy surfaces....pavement still wet.

Griswold Ct just flipped to snow

I'm all snow in Old Lyme now. Starting to stick to the roof's fiberglass shingles. We were 50/50 rain/snow since shortly after 12 noon.

S+ in Monson, MA in huge flakes, beginning to accumulate rapidly. Goodbye branches. Goodbye trees. Goodbye power. Hello freeze.