joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 11-12 Snowstorm Disco -II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike .. I might have missed this but what do you have now?

I as outside an hour ago. Lots of blowing and drifting taking place. I took several measurements on the level areas and came up with 13" then. Snowing heavily still and appears I've got a ways to go. I won't be suprised if I break the 20 barrier (oops, I didn't say that, did I????).

How's it up by you?

Cold out here. Temp is up 22.5/20.

:lol:

No I meant like a uniform stripe of heavy snowfall. It's probably already busting low in western MA

And congrats by the way! Good call on the magnitude of the storm

Thanks dude..when you see a setup like this you gotta go big on totals..becasue they always occur. Just hard to tell exactly where.

Great job on your map..and recognizing the dry slot in Central Mass and the big totals in CT

I have to post this for all the CT peeps. PHAIL!

18-24"+ statewide

from the Reverends FB page, all in response to Kev.

David Tolleris BIG STORM OIN WED that passes way out to sea... dude you like a bigger clown thannJI

David Tolleris yeah only a clown like you could call the Euro a BIG storm for CT. VA...or MD? sure .... but is 6" is BIG snow for CT? LOL... whatever dude...

David Tolleris better call out the national Guard Kevin.... for 6 " of snow CT is going to get hannered !! crushed ... wiped out

David Tolleris Steve YOU are mis readng what I wrote. Kevin by wed will be back here lying--he does that a lot-- when his snow forecast Busts. He will either say I forecast NO snow at for CT... which of course I havent OR ... he will say that he 7"... and therefore I busted . You see Kevin is a dishoronable peson. Its a game to him. He can make all the wild ass charges and forecasts he wants to --after all he is HUGE JB fan.... but if someone who knows something about weather comments on it KEVIN jumps on it to claim a Bust -- often DAYS before the Low has event formed LOL...

David Tolleris you see ? Now a 6" snow for CT is BIG winter storm. really?

does anyone in CT really think that?

You easily had at least 18" in Feb 2001

perhaps...let me go check the BOX maps...I don't remember :lol:

Actually thinking off the top of my head I think I got somewhat "Screwed" in that if I am remembering correctly, if this is the storm I am thinking of school was closed for two days, I was in 7th grade and I'm going to guess I got around 12-14'' or so...might be wrong so I'll go check.

I have to post this for all the CT peeps. PHAIL!

18-24"+ statewide

from the Reverends FB page, all in response to Kev.

David Tolleris BIG STORM OIN WED that passes way out to sea... dude you like a bigger clown thannJI

David Tolleris yeah only a clown like you could call the Euro a BIG storm for CT. VA...or MD? sure .... but is 6" is BIG snow for CT? LOL... whatever dude...

David Tolleris better call out the national Guard Kevin.... for 6 " of snow CT is going to get hannered !! crushed ... wiped out

David Tolleris Steve YOU are mis readng what I wrote. Kevin by wed will be back here lying--he does that a lot-- when his snow forecast Busts. He will either say I forecast NO snow at for CT... which of course I havent OR ... he will say that he 7"... and therefore I busted . You see Kevin is a dishoronable peson. Its a game to him. He can make all the wild ass charges and forecasts he wants to --after all he is HUGE JB fan.... but if someone who knows something about weather comments on it KEVIN jumps on it to claim a Bust -- often DAYS before the Low has event formed LOL...

David Tolleris you see ? Now a 6" snow for CT is BIG winter storm. really?

does anyone in CT really think that?

I also deleted the one where he called me an A-hole.

Folks the guy is a complete d-bag and fraud..and this proves it.

No apology or anything from him..He just deleted me after his last nasty comment

Wow!!!

I'd estimate at least a foot in downtown Noho and still snowing heavily! :thumbsup::snowman:

Now off to the Beast for some powder turns. It doesn't get any better than this

Good luck on RT 2. It is dumping up here, close to 12" now. Got some drifts in the driveway over 15".

I'm going local back country skiing. No drivey for me today.

Archived