e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The day has come, January 11-12 Snowstorm

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 24 it looks to track a tick west of the BM.........

It's adjutsing west some, not a ton through 24. I think the NAM/RGEM will come east too and we will probably see the euro is already splitting the difference, JMHO.

The GFS refuses to develop the black hole in the sky the RGEM/NAM continue to do off NJ which could still be a feeback type issue. Tip sees it entirely the other way and he may well be right, just saying.

I agree...if anything close to the NAM comes to fruition, it needs to be strongly urged for people to stay off the roads. This is not the type of storm you can just take it slow and expect to be okay...this is the type of storm where you may not be able to see the road...period.

BTW...my weenie isn't showing is it? I'm kind of amped up right now

Thanks, guys. Makes sense to me. As Ginx said, we just have to see if it holds serve. Either way, it should be a hell of a storm.

so what time is everyone getting up? at least in MA.. those that are doing to sleep/ 2-3 am?

Stayed up until 1:30 last night to read Will and Scott discuss the Euro - fun but I'm paying today.

In these situations I usually end up getting up every 2 hours to look out the window and then come dawn I'll just be up for the day.

Heavy, heavy dark circles under the eyes.

It's adjutsing west some, not a ton through 24. I think the NAM/RGEM will come east too and we will probably see the euro is already splitting the difference, JMHO.

The GFS refuses to develop the black hole in the sky the RGEM/NAM continue to do off NJ which could still be a feeback type issue. Tip sees it entirely the other way and he may well be right, just saying.

It blows up further north around the cape, It does look better here though as it has been paultry with the qpf back here.........

Archived