amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Pattern/storm inverted trough thread early Jan

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's why I allowed for someone to get 12 inches ..All depends on what area the band aligns itself. Everyone sees a nice snowfall..but a few lucky weenies will make out like naked bandits

You're nice and optimistic. These events can really hose us too so I'd urge caution here.

I can't win ..I give up..I'm cautious and now get accused of not being cautious enough

Who cares if you are cautious.. Mets can be cautious or bullish not weenies.. no ones gonna go.. "well kevs really cautious here, so this Can't be good.." everyone stop crying and let Mets analyze the situation..

Its just weather.. if You get 18" great.. if you get 2" not great.. that's physics for ya

There's no reason to whine 84 hours before an event.. when you're forecasted 12-18 and get 8 that's a dif story

Who cares if you are cautious.. Mets can be cautious or bullish not weenies.. no ones gonna go.. "well kevs really cautious here, so this Can't be good.." everyone stop crying and let Mets analyze the situation..

Its just weather.. if You get 18" great.. if you get 2" not great.. that's physics for ya

please stop posting

There's no reason to whine 84 hours before an event.. when you're forecasted 12-18 and get 8 that's a dif story

Im not sure what's more annoying...your avatar or your posts. Read more...type less.

Euro through hr 60 has a 998 low scooting way ots. Differences already arise comparing it to the 12z gfs. The euro has one big vortlobe like the gfs digging through Lake Superior, but also has a second vortmax well south, over KY and TN. The GFS (I think) has this vortmax, but it's flown east pretty quickly over SC.

Why don't you go lay down on the train tracks

GFS and euro very different at hr 72, when looking at H5. The euro takes that vortmax near KY and digs it se. Lake Superior vortmax is digging into the Oh valley. Trough is tilting negative at this point.

yeah, it looks like it is trying really hard to get back to those wild ideas from 3 days ago - gee, go figure!

are you on a 5 a day diet yet?

Archived