Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Discuss the Blizz of 2010

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone confirm the ptype in Plymouth? Conflicting obs. I'm holding at 24.7 and I think BOS should beat it back but it may be close. I'm pretty sure its snowing at Quincy, South Weymouth, etc. What say all of you?

SPECI KPYM 270205Z AUTO 04021G40KT 1 3/4SM -SN BR BKN007 OVC012 01/01 A2920 RMK AO2 PK WND 04043/0153 RAE0159SNB0159 P0003

Can someone confirm the ptype in Plymouth? Conflicting obs. I'm holding at 24.7 and I think BOS should beat it back but it may be close. I'm pretty sure its snowing at Quincy, South Weymouth, etc. What say all of you?

depends on what section of plymouth...it's a huge town...my sister is in manomet...rt3a divides her subdivision the north side of the subdivision is right on the water, the south side across 3a, where she lives is about a quarter mile inland at the most...they have been all rain for a few hours

but i think thats only because she is right on the water...other places in plymouth are a mix or all snow

All out Blizzard here.

What a great night!~

:snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

Honestly, the snow so far has sort of "disappointed me", especially when considering how it's been out west towards NJ. I'm also kind on concernd with the radar echoes out of SE CT. Perhaps I'm just being too greedy.

However, the wind has been AMAZING.

Ema and ri should get a decent hit later as heights crash, the death band is moving in now where it sets up?

Rain sleet snow here weatherafella, mainly snow Easton Sharon. They aren't getting the 20-25" forecast yest save a miracle.

Good storm just a bit of a downer for eastern 1/2 of sne because of high expectations. I'll take a snow shield with no interruptions ftw. Yet again we get contamination from mid levels seems to always happen last several years since 1/05 fun.

Will be mega band ema ri soon whoever gets it will have fun

Ema and ri should get a decent hit later as heights crash, the death band is moving in now where it sets up?

Rain sleet snow here weatherafella, mainly snow Easton Sharon. They aren't getting the 20-25" forecast yest save a miracle.

Good storm just a bit of a downer for eastern 1/2 of sne because of high expectations. I'll take a snow shield with no interruptions ftw. Yet again we get contamination from mid levels seems to always happen last several years since 1/05 fun.

Your speaking way too soon for some areas imo

I think (so far) for my area and nw, we have a shot at some big totals. 20-25 is very high but 15-20 is not out of the question. We have 12 hours of good snow potential left.

Archived