• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

Not far from @dryslot as the crow flies.  Power went out at 3:15a then came back for a bit and went out at 6:08 until around noon.  Power has stayed on and the paste keeps coming.  I just went out to save my bird feeder tower which had fallen and all of my Lilac trees were glued to the ground so I knocked em around to get them to spring back.  Brutal storm so far!!  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Nice..lets get to 15". I'm sure you're having some compaction..is that a depth measurement or did you clear? 

Radar says you are about to get croaked again too. 

I didn’t clear so there’s compaction in there, I cleared now

• Like 2

Probably up to 10" by now.  Had 8" midnight-7 AM then maybe 1/2" 7-noon as snow was light or "is anything falling?" levels.  Light-moderate at present (2:45), temp 31, gusts into the 20s.  50/50 chance of reaching the 12-18 forecast, but only the 4th double-digit storm in our 26 Aprils.

• Like 1

Not surprised.  This is going to end up on the higher end of damaging winter storms (non coastal flooding related, at least).  

I was half joking earlier about there being a f-load of eclipse-seekers on Monday.  Going to be even more of a disaster now.

Back under anice 20dbz band here after 30 minutes of SN-.

33F SN

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol latest HRRR

image.gif

tonight might be fun on the roads outside of that warm secluded inner occlusion. Settle off to 31.5 instead of this 33 .. 34 stuff.  

• Like 2