Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That's what neighbors are for.

True, but how likely Is it the drill would be charged? Trudge back to his house put it on the charger and wait. Brick through the window was the right call in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kdxken said:

True, but how likely Is it the drill would be charged? Trudge back to his house put it on the charger and wait. Brick through the window was the right call in my opinion.

Don't need batteries for the pry bar to the door jam though...........B)

• Haha 1

Drill through the lock.  Just ask [mention=1421]MBRI[/mention]
The garage door had a 3/4" hole straight through from the time I was in middle school until at least grad school lol
Wish I had thought of this as I could have borrowed my neighbors drill

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

Off to a bad start. While setting up genny I walked out of garage back door and locked myself out. I always check to make sure it's unlocked before I walk out even if other doors are unlocked out of habit. After looking for the spare outdoor key which conveniently was not where it's supposed to be, a few expletives, I grabbed a brick and busted the window. Awesome, now I can start shopping for a whole new door. Probably won't need the genny now,lol20240403_191336.jpg20240403_184440.jpg

You can just get new glass. You should be able to take out the old stuff from the inside. Probably a standard size.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don’t think it blossoms until midnight-ish

I think there is a tendency for some to look at the radar trends during the early evolution period of a storm, and assume it represents how the storm precip pattern will look hours later during the maturing stage of the storm.  In this case, the chaotic look of what is going on now across southeastern NY and SNE will likely blossom into a widespread concentrated precipitation shield across northern Mass / NH and western Maine later tonight and early Thursday.

11 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Wish I had thought of this as I could have borrowed my neighbors drill

Not as much fun as smashing the glass with a brick though......:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FXWX said:

I think there is a tendency for some to look at the radar trends during the early evolution period of a storm, and assume it represents how the storm precip pattern will look hours later during the maturing stage of the storm.  In this case, the chaotic look of what is going on now across southeastern NY and SNE will likely blossom into a widespread concentrated precipitation shield across northern Mass / NH and western Maine later tonight and early Thursday.

That’s what should happen in theory.