Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

24 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

This is looking good. And raise the bar.  You don't want to hurt your back reaching for that beer.

Bar raised. And the bar will also be open! LOL. Also—Sapwood today for beers? I’m down if you are. And anyone else that’s want to join of course is welcome. B)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snowmagnet said:

I’ve been worried about that too 

There is always the chance of a last minute curve ball, and there is so much guidance now you will always find something that shows either the solution you want or don't want.  But I wouldn't worry about those two unless we were within 12 hours OR other more reliable guidance were to trend in its direction.  The GFS did shift north some but it was south of the euro.  The euro has been pretty much rock steady for 2 days now.  I think this was just the GFS coming in line with it, and now the better guidance is all aligned.  I am not saying NOT to worry at all but the RAP and HRRR are jumpy and unreliable and I wouldn't base my worries on them without any other support. 

5 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

Let me ask about the streaming from off TX gulf coast. Is any of the moisture of other benefit of that going to mix in with the clipper?

that TX gulf coast junk was suppose to be PD3 :( instead we get a PD 2.214848

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

There is always the chance of a last minute curve ball, and there is so much guidance now you will always find something that shows either the solution you want or don't want.  But I wouldn't worry about those two unless we were within 12 hours OR other more reliable guidance were to trend in its direction.  The GFS did shift north some but it was south of the euro.  The euro has been pretty much rock steady for 2 days now.  I think this was just the GFS coming in line with it, and now the better guidance is all aligned.  I am not saying NOT to worry at all but the RAP and HRRR are jumpy and unreliable and I wouldn't base my worries on them without any other support. 

Besides there's only 12 hours left. Not a whole lot of time left for big shifts