• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I mean it’s education and gives you an idea of something to do before the next modeled ideas but man …it’s a sad state 

This was from Will…he said that it would make a huge difference if the precip is in there solidly.  So we’re just saying what he said to look for. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I’d rather get my balls stepped on than stare at a SE ohio radar to see if it translates to 3” later here. 

Well then..... Tough crowd! Joking of course.

Just let it go. It hurts but it is what it is. Sucks balls rather than getting ball stepped on to be honest

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This was from Will…he said that it would make a huge difference if the precip is in there solidly.  So we’re just saying what he said to look for. 

Needs to gain a little more latitude. I’m not loving the look at the moment. We need to see those heavier echoes in N KY break through a little more…right now the northern extent of them is pretty static…they’re trying to push N a little further east near S OH…next 2 hours we’ll know  

IMG_0275.gif.9026ec25beead469c0800ad899a4ffe3.gif

• Like 1

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

So nobody saw the hints of this with meteorological insight, somewhere someone had to see some flags 

There’s been a lot of geese flying north here the past few days. That was my first inclination of trouble.

• Haha 12
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

So nobody saw the hints of this with meteorological insight, somewhere someone had to see some flags 

There were no smoking guns…some could say Ukie but we’ve seen it be an outlier a bunch of times before and just get embarrassed. 

Pretty hard to go against a strong non-Ukie model consensus less than 48h before an event. That’s really short lead time these days. It’s not like it was 72-84 hours out

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

There were no smoking guns…some could say Ukie but we’ve seen it be an outlier a bunch of times before and just get embarrassed. 

Pretty hard to go against a strong non-Ukie model consensus less than 48h before an event. That’s really short lead time these days. It’s not like it was 72-84 hours out

Mother nature just found a rarer way to screw us over...at least that's what it seems like anyway. Only joking of course, but despite the good looks, many just had that sick feeling, just waiting for the rug to get pulled.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Needs to gain a little more latitude. I’m not loving the look at the moment. We need to see those heavier echoes in N KY break through a little more…right now the northern extent of them is pretty static…they’re trying to push N a little further east near S OH…next 2 hours we’ll know  

IMG_0275.gif.9026ec25beead469c0800ad899a4ffe3.gif

I’m not a met, but that doesn’t look good

• Like 2