Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2024

George BM

14 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Saw a Talking Heads cover band (Psycho Killers) at Union Craft and they were absolute fire. So damn good.  If you ever get a chance to see them, grab it. Skilled jam band too. Unreal set and evening. 

Yeah, they’re good. Btw, if you’re ever down that way on a Saturday again, let me know. I usually work at Nepenthe on Saturdays.

Sitting at a new brewery now. Stone Silo. Holy cow. What a view. First beer is a winner too.

image.jpeg.60e61e4c8bee7db39dc43f32bf137935.jpeg

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Yeah, they’re good. Btw, if you’re ever down that way on a Saturday again, let me know. I usually work at Nepenthe on Saturdays.

Sitting at a new brewery now. Stone Silo. Holy cow. What a view. First beer is a winner too.

image.jpeg.60e61e4c8bee7db39dc43f32bf137935.jpeg

100% will swing by an upcoming Saturday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Good or bad, next Saturday is the 5 year anniversary event. A few new releases and variants which will be awesome, but probably a zoo, which kind of sucks. :drunk:

Fun celebration because ANY place like that which opened in 2019 and survived covid should feel fucking proud as hell to still be here and thriving…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

If I were the HC I’d pull Kelce

Never happen. 'heat of the moment'. He will make a key play or 2 so he stays in. SF doing a pretty good job making sure he doesn't beat them so far.  Mahomes to Kelce was 11 for 11 against the Ravens to start that game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Never happen. 'heat of the moment'. He will make a key play or 2 so he stays in. SF doing a pretty good job making sure he doesn't beat them so far.  Mahomes to Kelce was 11 for 11 against the Ravens to start that game.

Forgot about the Harbaugh doghouse didn't ya? Lol

2 hours ago, Scraff said:

Let’s go Chiefs! Fuck SF!! And now it’s the Super Bowl Fridge Index and it’s at an all time high today. Means nothing for snow apparently though. :lol:

IMG_9427.jpeg

Your slipping. How did that sprite slip in there lol.

• Haha 2

Setup  shop in New Paltz Ny for the storm. Exciting! I don’t know why more people don’t chase. I was here in a few hours. It’s like nothing compared to the amount of time people spent chasing fictional pattern changes 2 weeks out.

Looking like 8-12. But anything over 6 inches will be a win. 

62CCC63D-8625-4840-83B3-DF8C501A54D8.png

D11C32CD-3F0D-4EB1-8C4E-63F9CF3E61DA.jpeg

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic