Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It was a Flop... February 2024 Disco. Thread

57 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

Nice clip still on the GFS for Saturday

Funny, it's not even mentioned on our new station. NBC in Connecticut. They just mentioned the possibility of a little something overnight Thursday into Friday but no mention at all about Saturday and hasn't been. However, wtnh mentioned Saturday earlier today and yesterday that there might be some snow. I can't keep up with who says we're getting something and who says we're not. 

Funny, it's not even mentioned on our new station. NBC in Connecticut. They just mentioned the possibility of a little something overnight Thursday into Friday but no mention at all about Saturday and hasn't been. However, wtnh mentioned Saturday earlier today and yesterday that there might be some snow. I can't keep up with who says we're getting something and who says we're not. 

Tomorrow is more pressing. If it still looks good in 36-40 hours they’ll jump on it.

'Nother gorgeous day. Taken at 12:28 PM. Sun angle is starting to get suspicious. Went for a drive down south and checked out old neighborhood in Pepperell. Also swung through Groton, Ayer, Westfield, and Tyngsborough. Still some weenie lawns with a little coverage. Didn't expect that. Hopefully those towns can get something out of this upcoming dumpster fire of a storm.

I plan on taking pictures of cirrus clouds tomorrow.

20240212_SunnyMondaySunAngle.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

'Nother gorgeous day. Taken at 12:28 PM. Sun angle is starting to get suspicious. Went for a drive down south and checked out old neighborhood in Pepperell. Also swung through Groton, Ayer, Westfield, and Tyngsborough. Still some weenie lawns with a little coverage. Didn't expect that. Hopefully those towns can get something out of this upcoming dumpster fire of a storm.

I plan on taking pictures of cirrus clouds tomorrow.

20240212_SunnyMondaySunAngle.jpg

We don’t have much left here in the valley at only 750 feet.  It was a granular gray, with 6” of high-QPF remaining snowpack here in my backyard zone.

IMG_8111.jpeg.4861bbea944492310c81b886d07d185e.jpeg

Very springtime type snow cover.

For the first time in a while we had a nice snow shower move through this evening.  Only a quarter inch but has frosted the vegetation again.

IMG_8126.jpeg.8fa3b1432e08b09b8832509ab9008e60.jpeg

• Like 3