Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

4 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Yeah, I'm done with this. Driveway is almost completely melted after I shoveled a few hours ago. Been basically nothing since 11. Let's see if we can get under some nice streamers. Looks like they might be a bit too far west and northwest but we shall see.

Light rates and sun through clouds. If you wanted it to stick around you shouldn't have shoveled :lol: 

6 hours ago, das said:

Really?  I'll have to go measure again.  Mine was a decidedly non-scientific single measurement between meetings in one location next too the house.  Thanks for the flag.

This event is absolutely amazing.  I have followed the necessary procedures to ensure that the reporting I generate follows to the guidelines. As of 3:30 PM, we have already surpassed 6.2 inches in this part of Clarksburg.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

Light rates and sun through clouds. If you wanted it to stick around you shouldn't have shoveled :lol: 

I thought the rates would pick back up. Models seemed to have steady snow most of the day today. This has basically been drizzle most of the day.

1 minute ago, adelphi_sky said:

Strong yellows in those bands. I'm looking at the one forming over Hagerstown. That may get the folks north of DC. The one directly to the west may slide too far south. Hoping it has enough northern edge to clip DC. 

yeah i feel like the upper half of that one will go over the heart of the District.