Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

18 minutes ago, StormyClearweather said:

Have you measured lately? You're close enough to me that I find it easier to use yours than walk outside and do it myself. :) 

I measured 4” an hour ago. Think compaction partially offsets any new accums since

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

2.5” - gonna need help to make my dream of my first verified winter storm warning since 2016

N. Carroll into Baltimore down through Harford towards me definitely got screwed. I’m not surprised about mby but shocked about your area.

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

Snowing better now. Almost moderate. Healthy flakes

I just need to reach 4.5” to get double digits on this season

I just measured 4.0" new.  So, I am now over 10" on the season.  Just under 7" on the ground with the snow from earlier in the week.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Interstate said:

Unless something changes quickly... The shortwave sunk too far south and the good banding ended up between Baltimore and DC... The Northern crew gets the scraps.

It's been pretty good here for the most part...I think I've been on the nw edge.  Frederick reported 2" at 7am and up until 30 mins ago it was coming down steady to moderate at times.

22 minutes ago, StormyClearweather said:

Have you measured lately? You're close enough to me that I find it easier to use yours than walk outside and do it myself. :) 

Just measured. It’s a good thing I cleared part of the deck table, a new 0.5” had fallen since I measured last. 

4.5” total today. Compacted down to 4”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, T. August said:

N. Carroll into Baltimore down through Harford towards me definitely got screwed. I’m not surprised about mby but shocked about your area.

it is what it is. Been a gorgeous day but it is not piling up.  Maybe next time. We remain overdue up this way to really maximize a legit event. 

• Like 1