Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 6-7, 2024 Winter Storm Obs Thread

WxWatcher007

12 minutes ago, jculligan said:

2.7" in Salem NH, mostly from the OES preceding the main synoptic event. 32/30 at the moment. Looking forward to seeing what the morning brings.

Similar situation here, but not as much snow as you got, over and inch maybe about 1.25/1.3 then the synoptic moved in. We'll see what the rest does.

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

nice Jay. You’ve been in a great band. I’m a couple inches behind you at 4”.  

I'm really second-guessing myself. I will feel a little better when someone else measures.

I'm rusty from no storms, and I do not like throwing out numbers substantially higher than everyone else.

https://x.com/JayWFSB/status/1743859163053076742?s=20

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You must be a bit colder there, next town over....of course.

I moved down from Jackson NH last year, and I've quickly become accustomed to living on the 32/33F boundary now. This one has broken in our favor. I ran errands around Tuscan Village this evening, and there was a noticeable difference between even there and here (Exit 1 and Exit 3). Wild how it can be so different sometimes.

16 minutes ago, jculligan said:

I moved down from Jackson NH last year, and I've quickly become accustomed to living on the 32/33F boundary now. This one has broken in our favor. I ran errands around Tuscan Village this evening, and there was a noticeable difference between even there and here (Exit 1 and Exit 3). Wild how it can be so different sometimes.

Ha, my sister in law lives there...Tuscan.