Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

4 minutes ago, aldie 22 said:

He had visions of making money off of his internet fame...a shitty winter won't help 

Literally, he’s spent WEEKS complaining about no snow blue on the maps and then he decides to complain it isn’t within four days when nothing has shown anything like that. It’s amazing he hasn’t been banned. The shtik really is unhelpful to the general health of the discourse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Aren’t we smart enough not to engage folks looking for attention in the LR thread?

No. Every winter season on this board there is at least one poster that triggers folks to react in a strong way and sometimes it goes as far as community members ganging up on the bad poster. Last year it was a random poster from the southeast PA area that started posting in our sub (I don’t remember the user name). I guess it’s stormy this year.

27 minutes ago, snowfan said:

No. Every winter season on this board there is at least one poster that triggers folks to react in a strong way and sometimes it goes as far as community members ganging up on the bad poster. Last year it was a random poster from the southeast PA area that started posting in our sub (I don’t remember the user name). I guess it’s stormy this year.

Remember subtropics?  He liked to bop our baloney with heat related posts 

Today is harvest day for my Christmas cannabis crop. I nailed the timing from back in late Aug when I started them. I wanted a Christmas harvest. The weather made this greenhouse grow pretty easy. No extreme cold. I hardly had to use the propane heat. This next round might be more challenging since it will be deep winter. Challenging is fun, so it should be interesting. 

30 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Today is harvest day for my Christmas cannabis crop. I nailed the timing from back in late Aug when I started them. I wanted a Christmas harvest. The weather made this greenhouse grow pretty easy. No extreme cold. I hardly had to use the propane heat. This next round might be more challenging since it will be deep winter. Challenging is fun, so it should be interesting. 

Don't know why but this post reminded me of this epically funny South Park Christmas episode.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, snowfan said:

Ha!  Kind of reminds me of Obi-Wan Kenobi's quote, "Who's the more foolish...the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

I guess Santa's going to have a little extra in his cookies (brownies?  gummies?) at your place when he stops by tonight!!

• Haha 1

It’s Xmas Eve y’all. Some people just live for snow and can’t be happy. 

Don’t let them drag you down when the holidays are about family, friends, heath and the joy of giving. Remember loved ones no longer with us. 

We all love and want snow. And I hope it does at some point. If not, I’ll live. And try to make others laugh cause it’s better than being or making others miserable 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

I guess Santa's going to have a little extra in his cookies (brownies?  gummies?) at your place when he stops by tonight!!

He's going to run into more then just stockings hanging lol. Jolly old Saint Nicholas will be extra jolly once he eats my cookies. Merry Christmas everyone. We'll get our snow. For now let's just enjoy the holiday. 

• Haha 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic