Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

The ignore feature is going to get `a workout over the next couple of weeks. 

Believe it or not, I'm just about there! For some reason, this year my tolerance level for it has taken a nosedive (ironic, I know lol). Wish folks would keep some stuff in the Panic Room...and stop overreacting to details of a  fantasy range model output (I mean some of the worst posters have also been on this site awhile and oughta know better!) I'm just getting to a "I can't take it anymore" level with that kind of stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Believe it or not, I'm just about there! For some reason, this year my tolerance level for it has taken a nosedive (ironic, I know lol). Wish folks would keep some stuff in the Panic Room...and stop overreacting to details of a  fantasy range model output (I mean some of the worst posters have also been on this site awhile and oughta know better!) I'm just getting to a "I can't take it anymore" level with that kind of stuff.

Fantasy range outlooks have that effect on us. Especially when we want the snow so bad. You want the snow in your backyard. I want you guys to get buried alive like Palisades in 22-23.

1 hour ago, aldie 22 said:

I predict today's 12z GFS will have a wonderful 4-8" snow for our area around January 5th. ;)

I also predict we will learn for the 20th straight year that Ji is only concerned about the blues on an op run and that he only wants a HECS as everything else is a waste of time and that once the snow starts falling he's no longer interested and on to the next storm.  As predictable as the sunrise and sunset. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aldie 22 said:

I also predict we will learn for the 20th straight year that Ji is only concerned about the blues on an op run and that he only wants a HECS as everything else is a waste of time and that once the snow starts falling he's no longer interested and on to the next storm.  As predictable as the sunrise and sunset. 

Personally I like the real JI the best. Let's face it. Most of the time when he's trashing LR we're all thinking what he's saying lol. Positive JI creeps me out lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Personally I like the real JI the best. Let's face it. Most of the time when he's trashing LR we're all thinking what he's saying lol. Positive JI creeps me out lol

Lol...I'm not a fan of the shtick honestly... he's like if Rodney Dangerfield Buddy Hackett Don Rickles or Jonathan Winters were alive today all still performing the same jokes from the 60s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aldie 22 said:

Lol...I'm not a fan of the shtick honestly... he's like if Rodney Dangerfield Buddy Hackett Don Rickles or Jonathan Winters were alive today all still performing the same jokes from the 60s

Take my wife please…I take her everywhere but she follows me home…… she said take me somewhere I’ve never been I said  try the kitchen.   

agree doesn’t hold up…5 post that man! 

• Haha 4

On 12/21/2023 at 6:10 PM, Scraff said:

LOLz. Not for effect. I have to play Tetris with food items regularly. This is fridge 2. My wife gets to have extra room for food when I can find room for it. She loves the extra freezer space though. And I’ll always make room for  Laughing Cow and some cheese tortellini! :lol:

So, if you fit a block of several beers of the same type in there, do you get to drink them all at the same time and clear out space for more??? :lol:

5 minutes ago, 87storms said:

Jahmir Young is legit. Might struggle to make an nba roster bc he’s undersized and the league is stacked, but he’d prob make good money overseas.

Nice player, strong physical guard. To bad the Terps lost Hakim Hart to Villanova. I think he's the difference between this year and last so far. He wasn't a great player but he has great length and was versatile with experience 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighStakes said:

Nice player, strong physical guard. To bad the Terps lost Hakim Hart to Villanova. I think he's the difference between this year and last so far. He wasn't a great player but he has great length and was versatile with experience 

Yea, that didn't help.  I've only caught a couple of games this year.  They looked pretty sloppy earlier this season and seem to lack a couple of offensive threats, though that's gonna happen when you're not recruiting blue chip prospects on the regular.  I'd like to see them get a 1 and done player to help with visibility/recruiting for a year.

• Like 1

The weekend hiking report / I selected the hike which the leader described as “we will hike like someone is chasing us” - he wasn’t lying. Averaged 3.1 mph even with a few stops - covered 8.4 miles around loch raven reservoir in about two hours and forty minutes. 

went from there to do last minute touch up shopping at a few stores and groceries in timonium and it was basically thunder dome on york road…

• Like 1

Tremendous amount of rain to our south. Only one five hundred twelfth of an inch for us with this. To our south, frantic water rescues will ensue, but this storm is not Austin's. Lots of convergence is visible on radar. Reminds me of the recent east coast Waterworld  behemoth that waterboarded so many. 

The Drought is stout as hell in south central Tex.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic