Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

17 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I've never quite understood why someone would choose a public persona of a disingenuous asshole.

I would agree with the asshole part but not sure I could call him disingenuous.  He seems both sincere and knowledgeable.  He just seems like the kind of person that would enjoy stopping by an orphanage to tell the kids that statistically speaking they are likely to have difficult lives.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Scraff said:

All this snow talk / long range outlook talk got me thinking….which Peabody beer do I start my Friday off with? Just pouring whatever I feel like…:lol:

IMG_8412.jpeg

My choice would have been the high gravity stuff- probably 30 or 31 lol.

Sipping on a Utopias Barrel aged 120 min IPA for Friday HH right now.B)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CAPE said:

My choice would have been the high gravity stuff- probably 30 or 31 lol.

Sipping on a Utopias Barrel aged 120 min IPA for Friday HH right now.B)

Nice…

I just poured a Wegman’s cherry pomegranate seltzer with vodka and lime as my starter. It’s very much a summer drink, but it’s crazy good. Going to follow that with a BCBS into which I dropped half a Madagascar vanilla bean two days ago.

Oh. Yeah.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Can’t get too banged up tonight. I have to be up at 6 tomorrow to set up for a swim team fundraiser - Pancakes and Pajamas.

Will be serving flapjacks in this (though I look far more busted than this young lady does):

61PR-jdgCNL.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you?  At least wear a holiday elf hat to make it seasonal.  Come on.  

Speaking of swimming, we are full on rolling with high school winter swim season.  I'll say this.  I prefer summer even if its early in the morning.  These 6pm or 9pm HS swim meets SUCK.  Old man is ready for bed at that hour.

50 minutes ago, H2O said:

What the hell is wrong with you?  At least wear a holiday elf hat to make it seasonal.  Come on.  

Speaking of swimming, we are full on rolling with high school winter swim season.  I'll say this.  I prefer summer even if its early in the morning.  These 6pm or 9pm HS swim meets SUCK.  Old man is ready for bed at that hour.

Good idea. Might have to pop on a hat if some sort!

I only know about high school swimming from some of the kids on our team, but it does sound like a grind. I was shocked when I heard about the 8:30-9:00 meets. That’s brutal!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Taking my 10-year-old to get her tonsils removed on Monday morning. Would love for her to wake up to some snow flying just to get her in the right mood!

Who cares about seeing some snow flying…..if its not enough to get us at least 4-6” who the heck cares….even if it’d make your kid happy….yeesh :hurrbear:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Who cares about seeing some snow flying…..if its not enough to get us at least 4-6” who the heck cares….even if it’d make your kid happy….yeesh

You’re right. I guess if she cant appreciate less than 4-6”, then she doesn’t deserve happiness!

Toughen up, kid!

• Haha 3

I’ve been working my ass off for months to help plan a dance show for 12/16, I swear if it snows and cancels the winter show, I am going to lose my mind. Can the mid month event please happen on 12/17 instead?

-From an exhausted dance mom

21 hours ago, mattie g said:

Can’t get too banged up tonight. I have to be up at 6 tomorrow to set up for a swim team fundraiser - Pancakes and Pajamas.

Will be serving flapjacks in this (though I look far more busted than this young lady does):

61PR-jdgCNL.jpg

Okay....I know the wide majority of folks here like to hide behind their avatars. But I would, like, pay some $$$ towards your fundraiser to actually see a pic of you rocking this get-up. :lol:

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic