Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

I'm noticing the models are correcting flatter for the storm next weekend .

It’s likely that it’s over amplified in the runs to begin with, just based upon modeling performance over the last 5 to 7 years across-the-board ; they all seemed to engage in that. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Pats are pathetically bad

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Late in Q2 a graphic noted that NE was 1-2 when holding opponents to <10 points, while the rest of the NFL was 50-0.  Now 1-3, having scored 19 points in their last 3 games.  I'd say their play was offensive but they don't really have one.

First inch down, light snow currently.

Nothing happening here aside from some light flurries. Bring me the upslope, this is annoying me already... :D

Really cool gradient though with the heavy stuff earlier. Barely accumulated (and then melted) in the valley, but when it stopped you could see the condos roofs brown for the bottom condos, semi-white in the middle, and plastered white for the top ones -- all this within less than 200 ft of elevation change. Not sure I remember ever seeing such a strong gradient right at valley floor. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Gonna have to pound to get 7". Maybe 1/8" so far

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m a bit puzzled as well. I just noticed that Littleton went from 1-2” to 6-8”, and we want from the 4-6 zone to the 8-12. We just have some very light snow and the temperature is not budging, so things need to change pretty dramatically to get there. Of course there’s the upslope but that’s not going to give Littleton more than 1”, and doubtful it would be more than 4-6 for us. 

• Like 1