joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Read some of his bullet points 

- opening up the windows when it’s 50 outside to warm up the house :lol: 

Last year I read an article about a group of people in Maine that do what he's doing for the whole winter. They do it every year. Not sure what they're trying to prove other than to save on oil or electric.

5 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Luckily this is short lived and we hit the low 60's Saturday through Monday, if you believe the GFS

Looks like we will get some mild days upcoming. But the way things are headed I think the second half of November is going to be quite stormy. At least to me, the look going through November is vastly different from the past two years. Seems like we'll favor phasing and/or cyclogenesis much closer to the coast moving into the second half of November...past few winters it's been predominately towards the OV region. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Classic NJ Model low depiction on the 12z GFS ... classic flat wave quick mover.  Middling intensity but text book's are really bombs either.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_35.png

Euro has that system as well...but it's more of a front ender....regardless, something to watch....especially given the calendar date. Not many are expecting winter wx this early in the season.