Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

10 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

This doesn’t look great. 

My anxiety is through the roof. Gonna be away for the weekend and don't want to come home to a wet basement. Even though we had french drains put in back in May, I'm still nervous about water finding it's way in through other small cracks in the foundation.

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Why is this thing tomorrow and Saturday so juiced up? What’s giving this system so much fuel? I mean that HRRR had like 8+ inches here.  And double that to the SW. Holy Toledo. 

Closed low, good forcing, strong east component to mid level winds, lots of moisture. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

My anxiety is through the roof. Gonna be away for the weekend and don't want to come home to a wet basement. Even though we had french drains put in back in May, I'm still nervous about water finding it's way in through other small cracks in the foundation.

Same. Bought some sandbags already to put on the north side of the house as rain tends to sit against my foundation there. Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

You may want to consider purchasing these. They work very well! they come in different sizes. And they can be reused. Relatively inexpensive

Quick Dam 17 ft. Flood Barrier QD617-1 - The Home Depot

Amazon also sells them.

• Like 1